Jobs NOW! is for anyone and everyone, from all walks of life, who are looking for a job to support themselves and their family. College graduates, experienced men and women laid off after 20 years of employment, mothers reentering the workforce…they can all come to The Women’s Center to learn the latest techniques on how to get the best possible job in the shortest amount of time with the skills they currently have.
The intensive half-day seminars last two weeks and cover topics such as:
- Career exploration – identifying a job goal
- Creating a new resume or strengthening your current resume
- Conducting a targeted job search
- Answering interview questions concisely
- Marketing your skills to employers
- Utilizing social media in your job search
- And more!
These services are funded by donor funds, so there is no charge to the job seeker. The only requirement to enroll is that you be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or GED.
If you know someone, a woman or a man, who is looking for employment, tell them about Jobs NOW! at The Women’s Center. The Information Meeting is held every Tuesday at 10am at The Women’s Center. Call 817-927-4050 to register.
Jobs NOW! – it’s for EVERYONE who needs to find a job.